Note: Be sure to check our website calendar as new webinars are being added.
Quatris Healthco understands the need to protect patients and staff during the COVID-19 outbreak. In an effort to limit the disruption and exposure, practices are considering adopting telemedicine in their practices while still monitoring and triaging patients.
Our HIPAA secure ezTelemedicine solution enables you to expand your reach and improve convenience, all while being fully integrated with athenaPractice. We invite you to learn more about ezTelemedicine via the webinars we have scheduled for this week.
- 3/17 (Tuesday–12:00 PM CST) – https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/370522845
United States: +1 (872) 240-3212 Access Code: 370-522-845
- 3/18 (Wednesday–2:00 PM CST) – https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/578319837
United States: +1 (872) 240-3212 Access Code: 578-319-837
- 3/19 (Thursday–2:00 PM CST) – https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/463284741
United States: +1 (571) 317-3122 Access Code: 463-284-741
- 3/20 (Friday–2:00 PM CST) – https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/423232725
United States: +1 (872) 240-3212 Access Code: 423-232-725
- 4/1 (Wednesday-2:00 PM CST) – https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/53107700
United States: +1 (646) 749-3112 Access Code: 531-077-005
- 4/2 (Thursday-2:00 PM CST) – https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/893068621
United States: +1 (646) 749-3122 Access Code: 893-068-621
Included below are FAQ’s to further explain this affordable solution:
1. Do I have to have the ezAccess portal to use ezTelemedicine? No. ezTelemedicine can be installed/deployed either as an add-on module to ezAccess or as a stand-alone solution. It is not necessary to replace your current portal to use ezTelemedicine.
2. Which versions of athenaPractice/athenaFlow are supported? ezTelemedicine works with all versions and configuration of athenaPractice/athenaFlow:
1. athenaPractice PM only (SQL)
2. athenaPractice EMR only (SQL)
3. athenaPractice PM/EMR (SQL)
4. athenaPractice PM (SQL) & athenaFlow (Oracle)
5. athenaFlow only (Oracle)
3. Do I need any special equipment to use ezTelemedicine? In most situations, all you need is an internet connection and the audio and camera that comes with the device (desktop, laptop, tablet, or mobile phone). In cases where you are accessing your athenaPractice/athenaFlow system from a Terminal Server (TS) or Citrix environment, you may need an extra piece of software to make the local video and audio connections recognizable from within the TS or Citrix environment.
4. Once we decide to purchase ezTelemedicine, how long until we are up and running? If you are already an ezAccess client, the timeframe should be rather quick. If you are a new client, we will need 2-3 days to get your VPN set up and tested.
5. Where is the data stored? Our portal and telemedicine solutions are cloud-based, and we access your PM/EMR system through a VPN tunnel. All portal and patient data is stored within your system, whether that be local or hosted by a 3rd party. We use custom tables in your database to store the data we need.
6. What are the upfront and ongoing costs? Upfront costs include set-up and training, and the price is determined by practice size. Training is typically 3-5 hours. Ongoing costs include a monthly subscription fee per provider/other provider/clinician. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like us to follow-up with you and provide a quote.
7. Do you charge for every provider in our practice, even if only some wish to use it? No. The number of providers/other providers/clinicians enabled for ezTelemedicine does not have to match the total number of providers/other providers/clinicians in your practice.
NOTE: $500 million in mandatory spending has been authorized for telehealth services under Medicare in addition to the $6.497 billion authorized for the Departments of Health and Human Services.