Are you looking to join a fast-growing company in a thriving industry that provides the kind of career challenges to keep you interested and challenged at work? Whatever the role, everyone at Quatris Healthco is dedicated to serving our customers in the practices at the highest level. We don’t write software, we make software more usable through strategic implementation, training, and support.
Send cover letters and resumes to email@example.com for all job listings.
Clinical Support Analyst – Job Summary
Support Analysts are responsible for delivering service and support to Quatris Healthco Clients providing information and support on specific assigned application processes of the athenaPractice system in a friendly and courteous manner. Support Analysts routinely interact with Quatris Healthco clients over the phone or via email to discern client needs and articulate answers and/or instructions to resolve user issues.
STANDARDS OF PERFORMANCE
Represent approved Quatris Healthco products in an ethical, professional, and enthusiastic manner to prospects, customers, company staff, business partners, consultants and associates, and any other organization or entity to which you come in contact.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Respond and Document
- Respond to day-to-day support requests from Quatris Healthco customers in support of the athenaPractice software application. Support shall include answering phone calls and emails, connecting with customers remotely to troubleshoot and resolve issues.
- Document customer interactions in accordance with documented procedures.
Serve as Knowledgeable Resource for Quatris Healthco clients
- Key role in utilizing application and technical knowledge in their specified applications to find appropriate resolutions on system issues.
- Troubleshoot application issues for users.
- Review technical or reference documents, materials, and online resources to identify root causes.
- Utilize team members and/or outside resources to provide support to Quatris Healthco customers and other team members.
- Maintain appropriate athenaPractice (formerly Centricity) and industry knowledge for effective customer service and support activities.
- Transition cases requiring escalation through defined processes to Senior Support Analysts.
Customer Service and Reporting Responsibilities
- Demonstrate strong commitment to customer satisfaction.
- Work cooperatively with customers to find resolutions and establish timelines based on customer needs.
- Provide accurate and timely service updates in the support case tracking system in response to customer issues and their resolution.
- Track time for all cases and project work using specified tracking tools and procedures.
- Reach established goals and quota production standards within specified guidelines.
NON-ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Provide on-going participation in encouraging a collaborative teamwork environment.
- Other duties as assigned.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES REQUIRED TO PERFORM THIS ROLE
- High school diploma or GED equivalent required.
- 2 years of customer service or support experience, preferably in the healthcare industry, call center, or related field.
- Obtain a general understanding of medical office structures, its business functions, and workflows.
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal) and interpersonal skills needed to ask applicable questions to solve problems, uncover customer needs in the support process, and detailed tracking of calls.
- Must be detail oriented, resourceful, able to multi-task, and work under pressure to manage customer priorities and meet deadlines.
- Demonstrate success in proper tracking, report generation, and management of call activity.
- Prior experience using MS Office (including Access), Oracle Database server and/or SQL Database server.
- Ability to type or word process a minimum of 40 wpm.
- Ability to work creatively and flexibly, both independently and as part of a team.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES PREFERRED TO PERFORM THIS ROLE
- Familiarity with Oracle and/or SQL administration, Windows server administration, Windows 7/8 administration and printers.
- Familiarity with Crystal Report writing.
- Knowledge of IIS/JBoss and its function within an intranet setting.
- Knowledge of Active Directory and it’s role within a domain.
- Proficient in accessing systems remotely using such tools as RDP (Terminal Services), RAS, or VPN.
- athenaPractice (formerly Centricity) clinical workflow and setup.
- Add-on products knowledge: Biscom, EPCS, Dr. First, ezAccess Portal, SMPP, and Document Management.
- Interface Knowledge: HL7, Qvera, and Mirth.
- SQL database and query knowledge.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS (PHYSICAL, MENTAL AND ENVIRONMENTAL)
The following capabilities are required in order to perform the essential functions of this position. Reasonable accommodations that do not create an undue burden on the company are available to address the following requirements.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit for long periods of time at a desk or while traveling; use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls on computers; reach with hands and arms; and talk or hear in meetings and on the telephone or on the computer in an office or variable setting.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, and the ability to adjust focus while working on a computer.
- Employee must be able to lift and carry up to 20 lbs. which may include computer and/or standard office equipment on occasion.
This document is intended to describe the general nature and level of work performed. It is not intended to serve as an exhaustive list of all duties, skills, and responsibilities required of personnel so classified. I have read and understand the essential and nonessential functions, including the necessary capabilities, of the position and can perform these with or without reasonable accommodation. I understand that I can request a reasonable accommodation, should one be necessary for me to carry out the essential functions of this position. I also acknowledge that the functions and capabilities for this position may change in the future with or without notice.