We all want to succeed under value-based reimbursement models, however it can be challenging for busy medical practices. Chronic care management (CCM) is one of the handful of initiative programs that CMS has launched over the last few years to help providers transition to focusing on Population Health. Deploying a chronic care management program is a great opportunity for providers to enhance their relationship with their patients while also generating a new revenue stream for the practice.
However Chronic Care Management regulatory guidelines require extensive investments in people and technology. As such, workflow disruptions often outweigh the benefits of adopting the program and it can be costly and time consuming to manage the chronic care management process without a trusted partner.
- Each enrolled patient receives 20 minutes of proactive personalized non face-to-face care each month.
- Patient provided data is easily collected and monitored, regardless of the patient’s technological capability.
- Sophisticated, machine learning techniques mine patient data and discover insights to continually improve our care management approach and patient health.
- Used by ~ 750 providers who care for nearly 1.5 million lives each year.
- Proven patient engagement and clinical outcomes.