Time for a Tune-Up?
Our HealthCheck is a great way to optimize practice workflows, so Centricity can do the heavy lifting – even the most adept Centricity users can learn new tricks. We realize that getting the most from your investment in Centricity and operating your practice at peak performance is paramount.
During the HealthCheck, you will receive hands-on help from our experts in all things Centricity, helping to identify any weak points in your IT system and help turn present-day problems into actionable solutions.
Our HealthCheck is the smart way to turn present-day problems into actionable solutions:
- Update outdated clinical content and workflows
- Improve efficiency and optimize the use of Centricity
- Reduce A/R
- Streamline your billing processes
- Reduce workarounds outside of Centricity
The HealthCheck Process
Our HealthCheck services are customized based on your specific needs. When you participate in a Centricity HealthCheck, you receive a full evaluation that you can use to improve workflows, develop better processes, and utilize the Centricity tools already available to you.
We observe how clinicians use Centricity by shadowing them while they perform their daily work. We then compile and share our observations and make recommendations for system and workflow improvements.
- Conversation: All HealthChecks begin with a discovery meeting to identify your concerns and review the process.
- Identify Concerns: By identifying your concerns upfront, we can offer specific solutions as part of the process.
- Site Visit: A Quatris Healthco team member can shadow clinicians and staff observing their use of Centricity.
- Report: Following a Site Visit, and on-site problem solving, we will provide you with a report detailing our findings and recommendations.
- Followup: With the report in your hands, you have a working roadmap that we will review with you in detail.
- Training: Oftentimes, our HealthCheck helps identify specific staff training needs or additional consulting services to help you optimize your use of Centricity.
Does Your Practice Need a HealthCheck?
If your practice is struggling with any of the following issues, it might be time for a Centricity HealthCheck:
- Your practice has new administrative, clinical or billing staff.
- It’s been 2+ years since you implemented Centricity. Your Centricity workflows feel burdensome and clunky.
- You have concerns about your A/R and/or claims processes.
- Practice staff uses workarounds outside Centricity.
Quatris Healthco is Ready to Help
A HealthCheck will ensure that you’re on the way to greater automation and a cleaned-up A/R, better cash flow and return on investment, and more efficient Centricity users.