You should have already completed your 2018 attestations. A few key things to keep in mind as you begin to monitor the data in CQR.
Tab in CQR
- Measures must be monitored on the “PI” tab. The “PI Transition” tab is no longer an option for reporting in 2019.
- An upgrade to 12.3 (preferably 12.3.3) is required, along with additional 2015 CEHRT components being enabled before the measures will be accurately reported in CQR.
- The additional components
that must be set up and enabled in addition to the upgrade to 12.3 (preferably
12.3.3) to be fully 2015 CEHRT compliant are:
- Azure AD
- CCDA 2.1
- The new scoring methodology for the 2019 reporting year for the PI component has not been updated in CQR. This is slated for late April.
Quality measure updates
- Quality measures are continuing to be updated to the 2019 measure specifications, with 11 measures being updated with the next CQR update slated for late April.
- Currently if the reporting year of 2019 is selected it is calculating the score based on a category weight of 60. The correct category weight for 2019 reporting is 45.
Quatris Healthco offers quality consulting services to our Centricity customers. For information contact email@example.com. For non-Centricity customers contact your EMR vendor on processes for support and quality reporting programs.
*Note: The content of this email may not apply to your practice. Contact your EMR vendor for support and quality reporting programs.