Population Health Management Strategies for Success in a Value-Based Care Environment
As more of the healthcare world moves towards a value-based care model, population health management programs offer means to improving outcomes and reducing overall costs.
This white paper covers some essential population health management strategies and answers common population health questions:
- What are the main population health challenges for independent healthcare organizations?
- What are the keys to success in a value-based care environment?
- What is the importance of defining patient populations?
- How do you identify populations with a greater return on investment?
- What advantages does a population health management tool provide?